AlUla’s Journey is a journey through time, the largest living museum in the world. Al-Ula is a vibrant open-air museum rich in stunning heritage sites and natural wonders, as well as endless ways to explore.
Package Duration: 2 nights/ 3 days
Min # of travelers: 5
Max # of travelers: 50
Difficulty Level: Easy
Package Location: Qassim Region
Contact Person & Number: Etmad / 00966541474810
Package City: AlUla
Visit the ancient landmarks of Al-Ula
Archaeological monuments (Al-Hajar, Mount Ikma, Al-Aswad Tombs, Hejaz Railway)
Free sightseeing tour of Al-Ula.
Getting to the camp.
Adult p/p : 3500
Child p/p : 1750 SAR
Group p/p : 3000 SAR group above 20 pax
Transportation – meals + hospitality – licensed tour guide – tourism program – accommodation for two nights with sharing system (or an extra 800 riyals for a single room).
Air tickets – Any services not mentioned in the program
Terms & Conditions :
Payment Method: bank transfer, full payment 10 business days before trip date at the most.
Terms and Conditions:
* All prices are subject to change once guests’ details are finalized (time, date etc).
* The trip is designed for Adults and kids accompanied by their legal guardian.
* All prices mentioned do not include VAT and third-party charges.
* Any extra charges incurred during the trip will be invoiced separately after trip completion.
Everyone on the trip adheres to the precautionary laws and protocols for transmission of infection issued by the government
Trip may get cancelled in case of government lockdown or restrictions due to coronavirus situation.
Change Orders and Cancellation
* If you wish to cancel an experience after it has been confirmed, you must notify us in writing by email as soon as possible.
* If you apply a change order or cancel 7 days before the experience or less, a 100% cancellation fee is applied
* If you apply a change order or cancel 8 or more days before the experience, you will be liable for a cancellation fee of 20% of full amount of the trip.